Thank you R. Durgadoss for the review copy.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
1. Nice cover
2. Blurb is enough to know about the story
3. Extremely simple story
4. Descriptions should have been more vivid
5. Despite being a historical fiction, it is not heavy to take, ingest and digest
6. The quest for the renowned jewels is well described
7. With uncommon capacities and features, Surya, turns out to be a great advantage for the Cholas and characteristics like faithfulness, patience etc. he seems to be the epitome of potential but was given too little importance and exploration when it is viewed from the plot
8. The only theme which was concentrated on was war which made me feel uneasy at times
9. Unexpected turns were spread throughout the novel some of which were predictable
10. The narration needs to be improved as it is a book and not a tale that someone is telling others
11. Well researched but not so well executed
12. Can be finished in one sitting.