Thank you Arushi Vats for the review copy❣️
- The cover is blue and beautiful with a couple walking towards the horizon through the beach. I was mesmerized by it to be very honest.
- It is an easy read and can be finished in one go.
- The character development was weak.
- Narration is a very strong point as it was lucid but impressive.
- There are almost negligible twists many of which are predictable.
- The author it seems has tried to keep things simple as simplicity works wonders but in this case that light didn’t strike me as at one point of time I started finding it shallow.
- Emotions play a chiras curo all over the book making it relatable especially to young college and high school students.
- Avanti’s diary plays a major role in instilling sensitivity in the plot.
- Avanti was a bit surreal considering people now a days.
- Few typos so making a good choice for who love romantic genre.
- Event jumping in the narration is profound.
- The quotations are strikingly nice.
A good one time read✔️
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A relationship lasts long only when two individuals are supporting each other’s dream.