Thank you Piyush Rohankar for the review copy.
- The cover dates back to the Victorian era and is extremely attractive.
- The title is catchy and develops a cliche.
- The foreword is honest and touching.
- The preface is a must read and is a pretty good introduction to the book.
- The first poem takes one into a topsy turvy ride of love.
- Lucid language with no unnecessary ornamentation.
- The poems touch one’s heart and is not like a layman’s work.
- Presence of blank verse and rhyming both at purposeful instances marks the manifestation of good poetry.
- Amongst the 89 poems I loved Petite Novelina.
- The only drawback could be that the poems are not very light and the book has 89 poems in all. Thus it could be divided into two volumes.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐🌠/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟