Thank you Prakriti Singh for the review copy.
- The cover is mesmerizing
- The pictures after every chapter makes one go in flashbacks
- An apt book by a travel blogger
- Reading through the pages one will crave to visit the places
- Very well written
- Editing is done well
- Lucid language
- The flow of the book is very soothing
- The author has tried her best to portray the kaleidoscopic mosaic of India
- Along with being a travel guide it has blend of emotions too starting from how she dropped the idea of going on the trip to the happiness she experienced on the trip
Im short an honest travelogue of a college student.