I feel honored to review such a beautiful piece of art by a fellow bookstagrammer and friend Vaidehi. All the best to her and congratulations for such a great success with her book.
- Title is catchy; though the subtitle steals the show for me
- Three stories which made me cry
- All the titles of the stories were mesmerizing ( for example Literature Kotha; others you’ve to read and find out)
- Shows the scars beneath the ornamentation of Bangles
- Society’s indifference is shown in the best manner
- I completed it in one go and so can anyone because once you start reading it you won’t be able to stop yourself
- Despite the women in the stories having gone through tough situations none of them succumb to the circumstances and grow as utter strong women
- A note of caution : you will be overwhelmed by the pain and might even start crying just like I did; at one point of time I closed the ebook because I found it difficult for me to bear anymore, I started feeling the scars around me
- Every story starts with ” I wouldn’t tell..” and that’s something I loved
- From a forsaken prostitute to a betrayed mother and wife and finally landing to a misunderstood widow this book wraps in it all.
A must read💯