Thank you Rajat Pillai for the review copy.
1) Narration is gripping
2) The plot is such that you won’t drop the book for a moment
3) No predictable turns
4) Each twist ended in something new
5) I personally am not a fan of historical fiction but this kept me held throughout
6) The book had a myriad of emotions- love, hatred, betrayal, politics, war time struggles, fear.. everything
7) The book was very detailed but the ending was abrupt
8 ) The political twists and turns were too good
9) Some parts were monotonous and dragged but overall it is gripping
10) In short even if one doesn’t like history this book will be a view changer for them.