Thank you Vedant Saxena and Annie Pruthi for the review copy.
1) Cover is nice
2) Good characterisation
3) Narration was slow
4) Writing has to be immensely improved
5) Good plot
6) No extra ornamentation
7) Realistic touches improved the plot to a great extent
8 ) Intertwined themes of loneliness , anger, possession and all the rest of it is wonderful
9) Taking as a debut book the editing errors can be ignored
10) There were repetitive statements breaking the flow
11) Situations between seniors and juniors of colleges was vivid
12) Depression was upheld very well.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐🌠/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟