Thank you Yash Sharma for the review copy.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
1) Great plot
2) Pictures and maps guide one throughout the book
3) Description of places is marvellously done
4) Characterization could have been improved
5) Very lucid language, even for beginners and children
6) The cover is intriguingly fascinating
7) The author must have been a great fan of Lord of the rings
8 ) Repetitive points could have been vividly avoided
9) There are moral values of love, respect and friendship making giving it a touch of a table as well
10) Even if you’re not a fantasy lover you might be able to finish the book in maximum three sittings
11) Grammatical errors needs to be done away with, with a little reediting
12) Taking in account as the first book it’s a great job, really looking forward to the sequel.