Thank you The Bookoholics for the review copy.
1. The cover is pretty.
2. Lucid narration with figures of speech spread here and there.
3. The initial plot might seem slow.
4. The timing of the letters can be confusing if the book is read in an absent-minded manner.
5. There are certain points in the beginning where one would wan to skip and move forward with the plot.
6. Myriad of emotions.
7. A good book for beginners.
8. Quite predictable twists.
9. The latter half of the book over shadows the mistakes of the first part, though from a non-debutant author both are expected to be good enough.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟