Thank you Sushil Kumar Rana for the review copy.
- Nice colourful cover.
- Lucid easy language.
- Quotations which were found here and there were refreshing.
- Good plot.
- Narration needs to be improved.
- Struggles of a middle class family man is vividly evident.
- Pace could’ve been a little fast.
- Little re-editing is required.
- Characters are well developed.
- Emotions were over flowing through the lines and shayaris.
Here is the link for the book:
You are the Best Thing That Happened to Me https://www.amazon.in/dp/9387390403/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_WJWyCb8K92KKJ