Thank you Pranjal Hazarika for the review copy.
- Beautiful cover.
- Pleasant title.
- A good book for readers who abstain from reading short stories, this might be a change for them.
- Feelings and emotions are profound.
- Daily lifestyle is evident.
- Crisp plots of the stories with none unduly lagging.
- Brinks of motivation are there too.
- A real must read among the stories is Flavours of marriage.
Fireflies in the Backyard https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07MX5J8WR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wtdzCbWAASNQZ
She took the envelope with money in it. It was the price of her love and trust…