Thank you Yashwant Kanodia for the review copy.
- Positivity blooms from the book.
- The cover could have been improved.
- Patience plays an important role in the book.
- Good characterisation.
- At some points one might feel that the couple is immature.
- Since the plot is very good excessive drama – tisation could be lessened.
- The two poems included in the book are really nice.
- Negligible grammatical errors with good editing.
- The beginning could have been a little faster.
- A very good book for beginners.
Love is for Life and Beyond https://www.amazon.in/dp/9387022315/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_2jczCb3SKC32S