Thank you John Thomas for the review copy.
- The cover is very unique.
- Narration is good but can be improved.
- There is no lagging or slowing of pace from the beginning to the end.
- A very relatable thing for a person who is not doing what he wanted in life will be the fact that the protagonist Keith is always in dilemma.
- Some of the twists though put well ended up being predictable.
- Do complete in one sitting because if you give up once you will loose all the pace and energy to complete it.
- There is a lot of motivation and inspiration in the book along with positive vibes.
- The plot has been made in such a manner that the reader can put her/him self in the protagonist’s shoes and suffer from all the wrong choices he has made.
Your fears have a strange knack of finding you.
Link to the book
The Big Switch : It’s Never Too Late https://www.amazon.in/dp/1643240099/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_9k4yCbA07ZJWX