Thank you Reecha Agarwal Goyal for the review copy.
- A cover which touches your soul instantly.
- This is not just a book of quotations but each one has a certain unfathomable depth.
- The narration is bold.
- Feminist ideas are profound.
- A woman is everything yet again nothing. Sigh!
- The hierarchy and chronological order is brilliant and smooth along with the flow.
- A very gripping book and can be completed in a single thoughtful sitting.
- A little point of disappointment for me was that one may find the book monotonous as it doesn’t reflect any of the good sides of being a girl but throws light on only the sufferings of a woman.
- Lucid language.
She loved him without inhibitions. He shot her pretty much the same way!