Thank you Renuja Haque for the review copy.
- Nice cover but could have been better.
- Cinematic effect throughout the book.
- The book emphasizes greatly on the rampant human trafficking system.
- Extremely good pace.
- Few places were dragged.
- A roller coaster thriller.
- Well developed characters.
- Interesting plot.
- Lucid language.
- The trauma of the hypocritical societal activities on the victims/protagonists Manvi and Diya has been portrayed beautifully.
Lotus in his eyes https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07L9SCMNT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_JnWzCbSA01J6C