Thank you Bikramjit Sen for the review copy.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The maple leaves on the cover is soothing.
- Lucid language.
- Not complicated vocabulary.
- Easy read especially for beginners.
- Repetitive concepts.
Temples, Mosques, and Churches are all present within hearts Still the quest for God remains outside in the globe cut apart. Why do people run across distant lands and rivers; Is it not the same Omnipresent One living within our hearts!
- The title is attractive.
- Bouquet of emotions is myriad.
- Journey of self improvement is profound.
- A little more poetic essence could be there.
She is a divine gift, She is my God’s Bliss. How fool I was, to underestimate my innate gifts; those which brought me her, as if, in my deserted life, a Heavenly Kiss.
Bouquet:A Collection Of Poems https://www.amazon.in/dp/938827749X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_6EfACbVPKQ007