Thank you Shruti Agarwal for the review copy.
- Beautiful cover.
- A very short read.
- Can be easily completed in a single sitting.
I loved you like I loved my poetries Pouring my heart out And letting my emotions flow To the unknown directions That you show
- There is a myriad of emotions brimming in.
- Lucid language.
- The quotations are uplifting.
- Some grammatical errors.
- A little more organization is required.
- A really good companion for loneliness.
Never regret the struggle That you have been through Because things are better When they have to strive To overcome fear.
It is really difficult to write poems and all the more onerous to review it. All the best to the author and congratulations for this wonderful book.