1. The title is attractive
2. The cover could have been better.
3. Good characterization.
4. This is not just a story of some reunion but has a mysterious flavour of its own.
5. Good narration.
6. Gripping storyline.
7. Negligible errors in the e-book.
8. The blurb could have been a lot crisper and more precise because I felt it gave out a lot.
9. The language is lucid and simple.
10. The book can be easily finished in a single sitting.
11. Despite being an engaging read the climax could have been written in a better manner.
12. Some places in the plot I felt were unnecessary and unjustified
13. This is worth a shot and one might not feel it is a self-published book.