Thank you Rashi Dubey for the review copy.
- Lucid language
- Not unique plot but the storyline and themes strike hard.
- Predicatable story.
- All parents should read this.
- The Characterization of the protagonist Riya is great.
- A little re editing is required as there are typos.
- There are musings in the chapters and do not blend very well with the narration.
- The cover is nice.
- The title is challenging.
- A good read for all who need to believe in themselves and not give a darn at what people think.
What Will People Think? https://www.amazon.in/dp/B076LVJKT8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_SUeACbG4YNFE1