Thank you Bijaya Kumar Mishra for the review copy.
- The book has a beautiful cover.
- The blurb is crisp.
- It can be easily completed in a single sitting.
- Though starting on a slow speed the plot takes good pace afterwards.
- It has a Bollywood touch.
- The book can also be read by a beginner.
- Lucid language.
- A good romantic read.
- A little more twists could have been given.
- Though the plot is predicatable it isn’t a bad choice to pick this one.
Expectations are like unfaithful lovers – you suspect them, but you love them; they don’t love you but they don’t leave you either.