Thank you Shreyan Laha for the review copy.
- The cover is nice but could have been better.
- The book talks about women related societal problems too.
- The plot runs in two parallel worlds which is properly aligned.
- The blurb is concise.
- The plot has been dragged a lot.
- Narration is good but can be bettered.
- Lucid language.
- Little typos were there.
- The ending of the book is a little complex.
- Research has been done well.
Sometimes life comes to a standstill in all our instabilities.
NOT WORTH LIVING FOR https://www.amazon.in/dp/8193716302/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wdzACb2DSVRZV