Thank you Maniissh Aroraa for the review copy.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The cover is very bright with a picture of Varanasi preferably Dashashwamedh ghat and a really bright yellow Sun shining above it.
- I felt the male protagonist Shlok over shadows the female protagonist Natasha to some extent.
- Equally, evenly and well paced.
- Narration needs to improved.
- Lucid language.
- Plot and storyline in the likes of teenagers.
- No grammatical errors.
- Crisp and concise blurb.
- Emotions upheld well.
- Though the cover is yellow and bright I feel it isn’t attractive.
- A little more detailing could have been showered.
- There were places which I felt was rushed.
- A good read for motivational breeze.