Thank you Anjum Awasthi Malik for the review copy.
- The cover is nice.
- The girl in the cover beside the sparkling window with her head hung down shows impending dissatisfaction and disappointment.
- Running from their past the protagonists try very hard to forget their pain and relish life – the plot is good.
- Lucid language.
- This book can be also read by beginners.
- The climax and suspense could have been better.
- This is a good one time read.
- The writing has been uplifted by using two timelines with the diary as a reference to past events.
- Narration needs to be improved.
- Non – predictable twists.
- At some points one might feel this is a blue print of a Bollywood cliche.
- The title justifies the book.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The Day He Was Gone https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07HLM164P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GdoACb7NAF1D1