Thank you Reshma K. Barishkar for the review copy.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐🌠/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The cover is very pretty and attractive.
- The blurb is crisp and concise.
- Narration is good.
- Lucid language.
- Storyline is unique and thrilling.
- I got a little confused sometimes by the plot.
- Gripping and engaging plot.
- Good characterisation.
- The fantasy world created by the author is very passionate and magical enough for the readers to be engrossed.
- Detailed description of incidents.
- Really waiting for the sequel.
- A little less messiness can be expected from the sequel.
- Clean and error free grammar has been used.
- Fast pace.
- A must read.
The Hidden Children: The Lost Grimoire https://www.amazon.in/dp/9353216206/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_dgqACb68Z5DS3