Thank you Anish Jha for the review copy.
- Nice cover but I feel could have been way better.
- Good storyline.
- Good characterisation.
- Good narration but there were places which seemed to be forced and dragging.
- Lucid language.
- There were typos which can be overlooked.
- The plot could have been way more gripping.
- There were plenty of details given which I found pretty unnecessary.
- Myriad of emotions are present in the book.
- Title is justified as the author teaches us on a large scale about intricate details of life.
- Despite the author trying hard, the pace of the book is not smooth and sometimes the readers can feel it as a bumpy ride ( for example the time lapses).
- Beginning of the book is very slow
- The second half is way better than the first part.
- The ending could have been written in a little less haste and with fewer coincidences.
- Twists and turns can be predictable.
- A good one time read.