Thank you Snehal Kashid for the review copy.
- A very pretty cover.
- A very unique concept which touched my heart.
- The love letters are original in content and are very relatable.
- My favourite was Love letter to food in which clearly the author mentions that one may just look at the plate for food just slays.
- Grammatical errors have to be rooted out
- Another re – editing is required.
- If the reader is thinking that they will finish the book in a single sitting- I am extremely sorry my friend you won’t enjoy it. My suggestion will be one letter at a time, maybe one letter in two days or so.
- A lot of optimism brims from the book.
- Congratulations to the author for her debut book and all the best for her future endeavours. I will be looking forward to reading more of her works.
People come; they stay and then stay with me within my Past.
A Love Letter To… https://www.amazon.in/dp/1643246062/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_u1PBCbCQ90A76