Thank you Dr. Arundhati Hinge for the review copy.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The title is interesting and attractive.
- The cover is nice but can be improved a lot.
- The plot revolves around women empowerment starting from 19th century Jhansi to modern day educated but dominated Dr. Aadya.
- The author talks very well about Domestic violence and abuse.
- I found the connection between Manikarnika and Aadya a lot difficult to understand and I think that execution could have been better.
- Characterisation of Aadya was good.
- Narration was good.
- A good and bold one time read.
Somewhere I still love him but now I don’t have the courage to live with him again.
The Caged Tigress https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0793N5L2Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ReQBCb83TT695