Thank you Manya Nigam for the review copy.
- A very attractive title but the cover could have been better.
- Profound simplicity brims throughout the book.
- It can be easily finished in a single sitting.
- The starting with the suicide scene itself is very gripping.
- There’s need of improvement on the narration as despite the storyline being good, the narration was pushing me away from completing the book.
- Good characterisation.
- Without some unnecessary details the plot would have been more crystal clear.
- The storyline is very relatable for girls and teenagers especially just college goers.
You Can’t Draw My Destiny https://www.amazon.in/dp/8194029007/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5kQDCbMBZENAA