Thank you Bookpreneur for the review copy.
Blurb (as behind the book)
- The cover is catchy.
- The title is good but is interestingly funny enough to be attractive.
- The book is kind of an erotic journal.
- I wouldn’t recommend for beginners as the language is not very lucid and simple.
- The preface is strong and has an everlasting effect.
- Grammatical errors need to be rooted out.
- The ideas, notions and thoughts expressed are relatable from a woman’s point of view.
- In the second chapter there are ten examples of how to live the life to the fullest. The ten of them seem to be helpful.
- The article on Fake orgasms could be elaborated.
- The act has to have better dialogues.
- The book is of 70 pages and can be finished in maximum two sittings.
Shh! Sidepiece Be Quiet https://www.amazon.in/dp/1949723453/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_uHuFCbG7CGWQ9