Thank you Rajiv Mittal for the review copy.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The cover is interesting but I am unable to dig deep into the mystery behind the cover.
- No grammatical errors.
- Smooth narration.
- Each story was wittier than the previous one.
- The base story was complicated.
- Being a long stretched book the reader might take time to finish it.
- Humorous smartness reflected throughout.
- Good characterisation.
The Panchatheertha Part 1 https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07KSBFTTS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_gJ-GCb1403KFB