Thank you Chaitanya Saini for the review copy.
- A very catchy unusual title.
- Amazing vocabulary along with Lucid language.
- Do not read this book in a hurry as nothing good is done with haste.
- Too many characters made the plot complex and made me feel uneasy at times.
- Grammatical errors need to be rooted out.
- It’s a different kind of a book but one may find it monotonous another might find beauty in it’s monotonicity.
- Despite the plot and storyline being unique the book eventually started being predictable way before time.
- The cover is pretty misleading.
- This is a different mind boggling self help book.
- The blurb is crisp and concise.