Thank you Yogita Saini for the review copy.
- The cover is amazing.
- It is long and not short yet relatable and touching.
- Lucid language.
- The author hasn’t written for the sake of writing but has delivered the pieces really well.
- I can read the book over and over again.
- The book is pure unadulterated love.
HOPE Across the Seasons https://www.amazon.in/dp/8193978102/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_jrGRCb5V8A21K
Thank you Saugata Chakraborty for the review copy.
- I loved the cover.
- Lucid language with very good narration.
- I am a lover of short stories and this won my heart.
- “The other side” is awesome.
- Little editing is required.
- Characterization needs to be bettered.
- Engaging stories.
They Go to Sleep https://www.amazon.in/dp/168466361X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_xmGRCbXSZH7K8
Thank you Rajesh Naiksatam for the review copy
- The cover is nice but could have been better.
- The title is catchy.
- I have never been to Mumbai during monsoons or floods but the narrator does the work of giving you glimpses pretty well.
- The protagonist will win your heart(Ganpu).
- The pace is smooth through out but suddenly there’s a rush to finish the book somehow thus damaging the entire feel in the end.
The Cloudburst https://www.amazon.in/dp/1732711518/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_OlGRCbHECJ084
Thank you Prachi Garg for the review copy.
- The cover is nice.
- The beginning is pretty slow but gradually gains pace.
- It is inspiring but I expected much more from it.
- I don’t know why I couldn’t connect much to the book but I will encourage others to give a read.
- Good language and vocabulary but narration is a bit loose.
- I would prefer this book to be non fiction because it’s more like a documentary.
The Legends of a Startup Guy https://www.amazon.in/dp/9387022544/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_shGRCbH55VHHZ
Thank you Shivi Pandey for the review copy and the badge.
- The cover is pretty attractive.
- A really short book which can be easily completed in a single sitting.
- Good attempt but the paper quality and printing could have been much better.
- There was no optimism in the literary pieces and seemed that the author was quite confused about her writing.
We are a Big Time Con. We Con your Time.
Lamenting Sores https://www.amazon.in/dp/8193998510/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_JbGRCbXDTDQZG
Hello everyone, today I’m going to going to speak about an education related book. The book that I’m going to review is SAT essay writing by Vibrant publishers ( guide with sample prompts.)
Cost : 999 INR
Before giving a glimpse of the product and cons of the book I’ll tell a little about SAT examination for people who aren’t aware much about it. Originally called the Scholastic Aptitude Test, and later renamed as the Scholastic Assessment Test, The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States. The skills tested here are :
- Critical reading.
This book by Vibrant publishers deserves a 5🌟 rating because of it’s approach and guidance of the writing paper.
- With complete information on new SAT essay section
- Sixteen sample prompts with pre-writing guidance and sample essay responses
- Passages adapted from high quality published material
- And strategic tips for effective essay writing
This book is a must for SAT aspirants . The paper quality is very good along with the font size making it very easy for students.
SAT Essay Writing Guide with Sample Prompts: 30 (Test Prep) https://www.amazon.in/dp/1946383902/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ET2OCbWSBP1GS
Thank you Nupur Sandhu for the review copy.
- The cover is pretty.
- The prologue and beginning is nice.
- Storyline is good.
- Narration needs to be bettered.
- There’s lack of smooth flow.
- Some pages are extremely dull.
- The twists were nice.
NUMI: The Guarded Loop https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07PDHVNSS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5xUNCbAG10W5X