Thank you Dr. Priya Dolma Tamang for the review copy
- The cover is so beautiful. The peachy look is extremely peaceful.
- The poem/piece “the wait” was my favorite Among the rest.
- The book can be easily completed in a single sitting.
- As a debutant the poet has done a great job.
- The collection has an exquisite use of wordplay in it so if one is not well versed with poems she/he can land in an abyss of non comprehension.
- All the three sections are great.
I was never your error of judgment, honey. I was your missed opportunity.
Thank you Neeraa Maini Srivastav for the review copy.
- The cover could have been much better than what it is right now.
- I’m not a fan of non fiction and this book too.
- The ideas are more or less known but some ideas are great like – Be a global citizen, Don’t dump yourself , Fragrant dangers and Chat with self.
- The book has three sections – Mind your body, Mind your mind and Mind your spirit.
- Mind your body and mind sections was much better than spirit.
- It is a really short book and can be completed in a single sitting or maximum two.
- Any age group can read the group and even beginners.
- The language of the book is lucid and small graphics are a treat to the eyes.
“ My father dint tell me how to live , he lived and let me watch him do it !” Every time your father made you feel special , now it’s your turn , to show some love to your papa !
This Father’s Day , Beelovely has curated special hampers for what your father love to do . So this SUNDAY ,16th June give him a small surprise because , it’s Father’s Day !
Order now !
Pictures and video by @kaustav_mallick
@beelovelybytanwi collaborated with @yummy_diaries_ , @bookstagrambellas and @belladonnas_paradox for the Father’s day hamper. Swipe down to check other interesting hampers that you’d like to give your Dad this 16th!!! The hamper in the frame is for hardworking father and us worth 1900 INR only💞
Components of the hamper :
Artificial plant with a pot, black desk, calculator, notepad , sticky notes, pen, pen/pad holder with a clock, cup, coffee, highlighter , a really cute marker, stapler and pins, cheese sticks, scissors, celotape and pins. There are motivational encouraging statements written all over the hamper too.
Order and give it to your father to show how much you love him this Father’s day💞
Tanwi Tahlani : +91 95729 31948
Check my detailed video on YouTube:
Instagram link of BEELOVELY by TANWI
Thank you Deepak Arora for the review copy.
- The cover is extremely cute.
- Hats off to the author for his imagination.
- This book is a must for children and a breezy fun read for adults.
- The journey is described wonderful with integrated details but eventually it became predictable as to how the book will end.
- Lucid language and vocabulary making it a really easy read even for beginners.
- The the illustrations are pretty.
- The underline notion of how we should keep our wildlife safe from harm and extinction is profoundly present throughout the book.
- Some some moral values like leadership, kindness, helpfulness are also shared in the idea behind the book.
Thank you Krishna Udayasankar for the review copy.
The cover has the spooky effect that the blurb is supposed to display. It is a very gripping read which can be finished in one go if you’re a tight reader, if you are one who gets distracted even then you will finish it in maximum two reads. It is based in the suburbs of the never sleeping city of India- Mumbai. The descriptions are marvellous. There were several twists and turns throughout, though some of them were predictable. Initially the book might seem to be slow but as you turn the pages it has loads of mysteries to be unfolded which makes it unputdownable. Despite being a thriller the myriad of emotions which also surge up to the surface have been given equal importance and significance. The narration is crisp with lucid language and vocabulary, can be easily read by a beginner. The only time I had read about shapeshifters and night shifters was in folk lores and in a TV series called supernatural starting Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. The concept had been grinned to the bottom to be put into this book. I recommend this book with integrated details to everyone who loves trailers and who does not.
Thank you Faraaz Kazi for the review copy.
- I personally didn’t like the cover at all as I found it too cheesy.
- The book is just like any other love story of the guy next door and a girl dealing with depression.
- The character development is good but narration makes the book very tiring.
- The challenges through which the protagonist Preeti goes through (here symbolising all women) is remarkable.
- The pages are good along with the font.
- If you’re a crazy love story lover you can definitely try, I won’t discourage you.
Thank you T Sathish for the review copy.
- The cover is really pretty and attractive.
- The blurb is concise.
- The narration is really good. It is fun to read even if you are not a person who is into sports or understands it’s technicalities.
- Lucid language makes it very easy for even a beginner to read.
- Some questions and loop holes were unanswered.
- The character development could have been better.
- The details are commendable.
- The book lacked a little focus on the characters emotions but it’s a good choice for a breezy read.